I've been looking forward to getting my hair colored and it finally happened, thanks to a couple of lovely family members that helped me out! Sorry it took me a while to review the Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Foam Color, but I just got it done yesterday and here's what I think about it.
I normally get my hair colored at the Salon, but this time I decided to do it myself (well, I didn't get it all done entirely by myself...but mainly because I wanted an even coating all around so I decided to ask for some assistance.)
I think the Hello Bubble Foam Color is actually quite convenient and easy to handle even by yourself, if you don't care about sectioning your hair into smaller bunches. Treat it like you are shampooing your hair, and it will probably come out alright. Before you start dying your hair, I would recommend applying a bit of vaseline or baby oil around your hairline and on your ears as well, so that your skin won't get stained if you accidentally smudge some hair dye on it.
**Note: Click Here to See My Review For 7P Vintage Rose Pink**
**Click Here to See My Review For 7N Mocha Latte**
Here's what I like about it:
- I like the foam formula--it's not drippy like some of the other hair coloring kits out there.
- Even though I can't read Korean, the instructions were pretty self explanatory with good illustrations.
- It didn't smell like chemicals at all---it actually had a pleasant coconut-like scent to it.
- It didn't make my scalp itch or feel uncomfortable at all.
- It didn't stain my skin or the white bath tub (Excellent!)-and yes, I did put some vaseline around my hairline.
hey dee i want to ask for how much time does the color stay on your hair??ReplyDelete
Hi Faiza, the color actually lasted pretty long. The roots of my hair grew out already, but the rest of my hair is still reddish, but maybe slightly more dull now. I'm actually going to color my hair again with another "Hello Bubble" formula soon, I'm going to try the new color "vintage rose pink." I will have it posted here when I get it done :) I hope this help!Delete